PROBIOTIC PREBIOTIC FORMULA
- Double your money back guarantee.
- Order yours before 12pm for same day dispatch
Probiotic Spores are the future of probiotics. Their ability to survive stomach acid unlike traditional probiotics makes them the hands down choice for digestive support and building immunity in our modern polluted world!
A SPORE IS MORE
(The Truth about Probiotics)
A healthy body starts with a healthy gut, and too many people are unhealthy because of an unhealthy gut. Humans have 10 times more bacteria in their digestive tract than cells in their body. The role these bacteria have in health and disease has been extensively studied, and probiotics are becoming more main stream.
Recent studies have shown that very often commercially sold probiotic supplements are ineffective at boosting the immune system, 70% of which is in the digestive tract. Oral supplementation with commonly sold products also does not change the composition of bacteria in your digestive tract.
Studies from the Human Microbiome Project and world leading probiotic experts, have found that in order for a supplemented probiotic to be beneficial for its host it must:
- Be an organism that naturally exists in the gut already.
- Be supplemented in a higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut.
- Be able to survive the harsh environment of the stomach acid and upper digestive tract.
- Should naturally occur in our environment and be stable in both the gut and the environment.
Lactobacillus sp. and Bifidobacter sp. dominate the marketplace as the most frequently used probiotic strains. It is true that these are naturally occurring bacteria in the intestinal tract, but they are not designed to exist and thrive outside of the gut and are thus destroyed by the stomach acid and bile salts when supplemented orally. These bacteria are not found in our environment because they have not evolved for life outside the gut, and therefore they are not natural probiotics. They also exist in numbers that exceed 20 trillion cells in the digestive tract, and so supplementation with even 100 billion cells would not be enough to get the desired immune stimulation (So, the popular current notion that 50 billion cells is appropriate is far from true) – (THE PROBLEM).
THE SOLUTION: SPORES
Bacillus spores are the most widely prescribed prescription probiotics in the world. They have been studied extensively in human clinical trials and have a very long history of use. In addition, these Spores are:
- Naturally Occurring organisms in the gut
- Exist with a typical population of about 2 million cells so supplementing up to several billion is a much higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut which will cause the
stimulation we require for the best beneficial probiotic effect.
- Robust and survive the harsh environment of stomach acid 100% intact
- Occur naturally in our environment AND also thrive in the gut – Nature’s true probiotics.
A new paradigm of understanding of probiotics for health and disease is emerging. Spores are much more effective than standard probiotic strains and this is proven in scientific research studies.
We recommend five strains of Non-GMO Spores for optimal health purposes including: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus indicus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus Clausii and Bacillus oagulans.
Why these five Spore strains?
- Widely used, safe and highly effective
- Produces over 12 affective antibiotics
- Produces Nattokinase an Vitamin K2
- Very important for immune development – GALT
- Potent immune stimulation
- Produces high levels of carotenoids – lycopene, axtaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutin
- Produces quinols and anti-oxidant vitamins
- Produces naturally occurring antibiotics
- Produces protease for digestion including protein digestion
- Produces whole spectrum of B Vitamins including B12 and Folic Acid
- Most widely used medical probiotic in the world
- Potent immune stimulator
- Antibiotic resistant for use during antibiotic treatments
- Well studied and long history of effective use
- Very effective for severe digestive disorders (Example: Crohn’s)
- Potent immune stimulator
Bacillus is extremely stable during processing and through the digestive tract only when in the spore form.
References and Supporting Research:
- Appl Environ Microbiol. 2002 May; 68(5): 2344–2352. doi: 10.1128/AEM.68.5.2344-
2352.2002, PMCID: PMC127533, Bacillus Probiotics: Spore Germination in the
Gastrointestinal Tract Gabriella Casula and Simon M. Cutting.
- FEMS Microbiology Reviews Volume 29, Issue 4, September 2005, Pages 813–835 The use of bacterial spore formers as probiotics, Huynh A. Hong, Le Hong Duc, Simon M. Cutting
- Food Microbiology 28(2):214-20 · March 2011 DOI: 10.1016/j.fm.2010.03.007 Source: PubMed
- Various Scentific Citations: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221846240_Spore- forming_bacteria_and_their_utilisation_as_probiotics
Recommend starting out slowly in taking the Spores formula to avoid any GI discomfort.
- Take with food or right after a meal
- Typical dosage:
o Week 1: 1 capsule after a meal, every other day
o Week 2: 1 capsule every day after a meal;
o Week 3: Standard dosage of 2 capsules per day, after a meal.
o Thereafter: Standard dosage or as instructed by your health care provider
LESS IS MORE!
FOR BETTER RESULTS USE LESS! USE A RELATIVELY SMALLER AMOUNT OF SPORES THAT WILL STAY AND GROW IN THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM INCREASING YOUR PROBIOTIC FLORA COUNT RATHER THAN USING UNECCESSARY LARGE AMOUNTS OF PROBIOTICS THAT WILL ONLY BE DESTROYED BY STOMACH ACID.