I don’t know about you… But a cookie just might be my favorite dessert.
I found a recipe on Minimalist Baker and adjusted the recipe to be even healthier! We use all sprouted ingredients for better absorption and digestion.
- 1/4 cup Sprouted Cashew Butter(or another nut or seed butter)
- 1/4 cup Sprouted Almond Butter (or another nut or seed butter)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Sprouted Rolled Oats (I like the One Degree brand)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Sprouted Almonds
- 1/3 cup Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (176 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine cashew butter, almond butter, and maple syrup and mix until smooth and thoroughly combined. Add baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar and mix.
- Next add rolled oats, chia seeds, chopped almonds, and chocolate chips to the bowl. Stir well to evenly distribute ingredients.
- Using a 1/4-cup cookie scoop or two large spoons, scoop out dough, place dough in your hands, and press slightly between your hands to make a thick, flat cookie about 2 inches in diameter. Place cookies on the prepared baking sheet — they will not spread much, so it’s okay if they are close together.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges begin to turn golden brown and the tops of the cookies are pale and firm.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer up to 1 month.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
~Coach Rebecca Wolf